Focused on delivering activities that provide an opportunity to build healthy habits and skills for life, these interactive incursions are the perfect introduction to health and nutrition for kids. Incursions can be held in child care centres or pre-schools and are specifically tailored to suit various age groups and key focus areas.
Tailored for You!
If you're an early childhood educator, you may be looking for new and innovative ways to engage the children in interactive, educational activities, suitable for their age group. As part of the Be SEEDsational campaign, we offer incursions packed with unique activities that, through hands-on exposure to food and real-world activities, encourage children to learn healthy habits for life.
While all incursions are customised to suit the needs of the host centre, the various session types include:
- Story Time
- Craft activities
- Seed planting
- Science workshop
- Movement & dance
- Cooking demonstrations
- Bilingual format
All incursion formats meet the range of key learning outcomes include:
- Children use a range of skills & processes such as problem solving inquiry, experimentation, hypothesising, research & investigating.
- Children take increasing responsibility for their own health & physical wellbeing.
- Children are confident & involved learners.
- Children transfer and & adapt what they have learned from on context to another.
- Children express their ideas & make meaning using a range of media.
- & others
Register your interest by filling in the form below and we will be in contact with you shortly to provide additional information and booking packages.
Expression of Interest
© Good Business Sense & Yummy Times Group 2001-2020. All rights reserved.