The Be SEEDsational campaign prides itself on supporting not-for-profit organisations and has a number of assets and developed strategies to support fundraising efforts.
How Can We Help?
Be SEEDsational provides activities and information for families to pursue healthy-eating habits and active lifestyles, and works closely with not-for-profit organisations to help support education and the wider community. Be SEEDsational can provide many benefits and services to not-for-profit organisations through partnerships or strategic alliances.
Value & Collaboration
By collaborating with Be SEEDsational, you will have the opportunity to:
- Access a wide network of educational institutions, such as schools and libraries in NSW
- Connect with the public through events such as multicultural library workshops, live performances and flash mobs to extend your reach
- Develop joint activities, competitions or public events
- Utilise fundraising, communication and marketing support in the form of:
- Articles (both online and print)
- Social media and online content creation
- Direct support for strategic or operational analysis
Be SEEDsational can help you to:
- Gain a powerful channel to raise awareness and funding
- Spread awareness of your organisation and extend your reach
- Spread your campaign messages even further
- Generate charitable donations through increased community involvement
- Identify your unique point of difference
- Increase marketing potential to gain additional donations for your organisation
- Show your support as an organisation with a focus on health, as well as your own key messages
The Children's Hospital at Westmead
Yummy Times Group and the Be SEEDsational Campaign have been proud supporters of the Children's Hospital at Westmead for several years. The 2015 2UE Christmas Radiothon was a particularly memorable amazing experience that helped to raise over $1.5 million to help sick children. Of course, previous Radiothons and all other opportunities to support kids in need are meaningful and heartwarming too.
© Good Business Sense 2001-2022. All rights reserved.